Friday, October 3, 2008

Big 3-0 !

Yesterday was my 30th birthday, I guess I need to change my "About Me" section to say that I am '30 something'. My friend Vanessa had this too-cute carnation cupcake delivered to my house. Isn't it precious!?!

I also celebrated with my Mom and Andy at my favorite restaurant and afterwards we went back to Mom's house where she had this cake waiting for me...
I had so many well wishers call and email all day long! My phone and cell phone were ringing off the hook, it was lovely. Alot of women my age get upset about turning 30, but I love it. I'm proud of being 30!
We still have more festivities planned for this weekend, so it will be a busy two days. This is my most recent favorite pic of Arden, she's gotten so close to our dog. Although, the other day I saw her letting him lick her cracker, and then she would munch on it, and then shortly after let him lick it again. I cringed, but I know kids do this kind of gross stuff!

Have a GREAT weekend!
TTYL,
Angela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angela,

Happy Belated Birthday! October
birthdays are the best. (wink wink)

It is cute that Arden and your dog
have become friends.

Have fun this weekend with all the
festivites.

Andrea