Monday, October 27, 2008

Busy "BOO!"

What a busy weekend we had! Friday morning Arden and I had her babies music class, and then we went back to the pumpkin patch to get a few more pumpkins for our backyard.



Saturday afternoon we went to a Birthday Party for one of Arden's little friends.
There was a mini-car at the party which Arden loved playing with. I think we may have to get one of these for our house.

Later that same day we had a Halloween Potluck with my family. I was so busy visiting with everyone and making sure everyone had enough to eat, that I only had time to take this one picture. Next year I will take remember to take pictures of the people, and not just the decorations!

4 days till Trick or Treat!!

TTYL,

Angela

1 comment:

cammy said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment. Your daughter is so darling and I love her name!! My 15 year old son had that same little cozy coupe car when he was your daughter's age. He would drive it around for hours. Enjoy every moment with your sweet daughter...time passes by so quickly.
Hugs,
Cammy