Monday, October 27, 2008

Little Touches Here & There

If you haven't already noticed, I'm crazy for Halloween :)

These are silver glass pumpkins I bought at the TJ Maxx in Houston back in September, but this orange pumpkin is a real one from the patch. If you look in the pic below you will see a creepy black spider hanging out on the sofa. He is supposed to be hanging out on the window seat, but the cat sleeps there, so I moved him temporarily.


Aaaaawwww...I just love the way this coffee table display came out!

I had originally put my cloche away for fall, but I love it so much I had to get it out again and find a way to fit it into my fall decor. It looks cute with this little pumpkin I helped Arden decorate with stickers...

Lastly, this is a scented broom (vanilla cappucino scent) which I had to decorate for Halloween, it's making my living room smell WONDERFUL!


Little touches of Halloween here and there, and more to come tomorrow!
TTYL,
Angela

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Love your silver pumpkins!! Also, I love that little tea cart! So cute.

Anonymous said...

Love your adorable tea cart and silver p.kin!

Pink Slippers said...

Very nice decorating.
Wendy

{oc cottage} said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!