Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Two front TeeTh & other Bodily Hazards

I should have started this blog a LONG time ago bcs sometimes i feel like this little cottage is finished. Maybe i need to reconsider that notion since 1 corner of "the smallest bathroom known to man" is still UNpainted. Don't worry, it's not a very BIG corner since it is in fact; "the smallest bathroom known to man". ;) I'm not working on any projects today though bcs i am so SORE i can barely move. There was a substitute teacher in my "aquatics" class at the gym today. She said we were only going to work on "conditioning" since she didn't know what our regular routine was. I should have known this was CODE language for "i'm going to TORTURE you until you want to die".
Arden Choi is FINALLY getting her first tooth. That little scoundrel is reaking havoc in this house. I'm referring to the tooth--not the baby. :) It's actually 2 teeth. The vain of my existance....again referring to the teeth--not the baby. :)
I thought my family would enjoy seeing this picture from Easter. Have to go now, SOMEbody is crying for me, and it's NOT Andrew. Not this time at least. ;)
TTYL,
Angela

No comments: