Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LUVS it!

I'm sooo getting ahead of myself since I haven't even gotten around to posting any fall decor pics. However, I'm sooo in love with this Halloween wreath I couldn't wait to share it. I MADE THIS!! FOR LESS THAN $12.00!!

I found these wooden signs at the Dollar Store and bought the wreath at Hobby Lobby for $4.99. I attached them with wire and made a hook in the back for hanging. I can't wait to hang this on my front door for our Halloween Party!

Our wonderful friend, Vanessa brought Arden this dress from California.


She looked perfect in it at Church a few Sunday's ago...

TTYL,
Angela

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hadnt told me about your wreath, it looks really good! And of course Miss Arden looks adorable in her dress from San Fran!
Alpha Luv (haha),
V

Cindy said...

Good job on the wreath! That looks great! I can't believe it's almost October already!!!! Arden look adorable. I feel like I'm watching her grow up through your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

I like yout wreath. I'm trying to get in to this Halloween spirit, but since I'm not used to celebrate it I mostly admier other peoples creations.

You have a nice blog and a beatiiful daughter.

Have a nice week.

Bodil.

Pink Slippers said...

Cute wreath. Hobby Lobby? Not here in California. Is it like Michaels craft store? Your daughter looks cute. What a sweet friend you have. Wendy

Chris said...

Oh my! That wreath is cute!! By the way, I love your new sectional. I don't consider myself a "sectional girl" either, but that one is awesome! I especially love the apothecary coffee table!