Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Hobby Lobby, therefor I am...

Has everyone missed me? I've missed you. Bunches! I haven't been blogging bcs I have just been so UNinspired lately. I hate to complain, but my summer has been rather uneventful; infact BORing is a better word for it. LAME...slow...did I already say BORing? I know sometimes boring is good, but everyone here at Little Bird Cottage is really missing boating and lakes and beaches and sunscreen and sunsets on the water. Instead we are filling our time with teething & bottles & diapers. Hhhhmmm...I think you can probably understand the vast difference between these two sets of things. :)

Well, I still have Hobby Lobby to keep me alive! Sometimes all a girl needs is a little Hobby Lobby to let her know that all is not unright in the world. Especially when Hobby Lobby is having an 80% off sale on all of this seasons leftover garden decor. 80% off!! Woohoo!!
First I snagged this darling little bunny whom for now is living on my bedside table. I'm so glad I found him & I know he is thrilled he found me. My mom has a two rabbits sitting on her coffe table which look very similiar to this little guy. Maybe they are siblings from the same bunny making factory. I'm glad I changed my mind about stealing hers and blaming it on Arden. haha, just joking!

Then I picked up these 3 lawn ornaments for my garden. That 'fluer de lis' at the bottom was only a $1.70 !! Don't hate me :)



These candleholders were $3.70 each marked down from almost $20 !! Still try not to hate me.
And last, this precious guy below was a mere $2.40 !! Woohoo! I love him! I know it sounds strange for a girl to love a little stone bunny, but call me strange bcs I love him anyway!!
Have you ever seen this picture of my topiary? I love this topiary too. It's not real, but after trying unsuccesfully to have not one, but two live topiaries in my living room, both of which DIED....I had to go the "faux" rought. Don't judge, at least I know when to give up.

A few weeks ago my friend "V" and I took Arden to "Mini Town". It's a 'mini town' for kids to roam around in with a grocery store, movie theater, etc. It was more of a 'ghost town' since it's fairly new and we were the only people there, but she seemed to have fun none the less.
I can't believe I'm putting a picture of myself on the internet with no make-up on, but I know my grandparents will like this one....

Arden loved shopping for groceries....

And she especially LOVED the beauty parlor...

I hope everyone is having a more EVentful summer than we are. If you're not, you can always stop by Hobby Lobby, they may have some sale stuff left!
TTYL,
Angela

No comments: