Saturday, July 19, 2008

Home Sweet Weekend

This picture above is not very good (my camera was acting up), but I love what the sign says. I hope your home is as sweet as mine. This will be a quiet weekend at Little Bird Cottage bcs someone here is sick. This person doesn't want me to say their name bcs they hate to admit when they are not feeling well...but I will give you a hint; it's NOT me, and it's NOT Arden.

So we had to postone our babysitter for tonight along with our plans to see Mama Mia at the movies. :( Well, maybe next weekend.

Have you ever seen a little baby in a bucket? Didn't you know when the stork dropped babies down from the sky he dropped them down in a bucket and they were already 1 year old? Ha!, you wish it was that easy!


Have a great weekend!
TTYL,
Angela

No comments: