Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shelf "Re-Dux"

Yes, i'm STILL working on "the smallest bathroom known to man", and i'm not ashamed to admit it. why? bcs i'm a mother to an almost toddler and bcs i have a COLD. or ALLERGIES or some other ANNOYing bug that has caused me to loose my voice and feel GROSS. some pest that has consumed my head and my throat and sometimes my arms and legs and made me feel hot and clamy and made me want to sit in a ball on the couch and quietly say, "i sick".

Don't feel too bad for me...i still have some hydrocodone cough syrup left over from when i had the flu in february. yes--i save prescription medicine; don't judge! besides, it's not even a year old--don't go and get all DR. OZ on me.

Anyway, in the midst of all this i STILL managed to paint a shelf for the "smallest bathroom known to man". this shelf was purchased at the Wimberly Market Days 3 years ago. it's been sage green...then white...now black. i think this new color suits it best. i could have sworn i heard it whisper a "thanks" when i was brushing Krylon's "Satin Black" on it...then again, it could have been the hyrdocodone talking...J/K. :0 don't worry that CORONA in the background of this before photo was not mine...it was andrew's. no, i wasn't painting and drinking and taking hydrocodone cough syrup--don't call Paint Protective Services on me.

Well, i think i may finish the bathroom this week and when i do i can't wait to post new photos. andrew "handiest guy on the planet" is installing a new light fixture today but i still need a few ODDs and ENDs to make the transformation complete. we'll see how it goes. i think this shelf will by far be the cutest piece in the "Re-Dux".

Love these pictures of Arden "Teensy" Choi Andrew took yesterday.....


TTYL,
Angela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so where do I start? I love the shelf! It came out so great! Secondly, I love the Pictures of Little Miss Arden! So Cute!!

V