Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Mother's Day. Whether you are celebrating with your children or relaxing in your garden, enjoy all that you do today!

I had a lovely lunch with my family yesterday to celebrate an "early" Mother's Day with my Grandmother. I'm so annoyed with myself for not taking any photos! :( But it is very hard to eat lunch and visit with 6 adults when you have a baby sitting on your lap, much less to take pictures. Oh well, it was a great visit anyway. I know Arden enjoyed seeing her great-grandparents and her aunts and uncle! If anyone from my family is reading this, then you should know that today I really did stay in bed until noon like I said I would. And it was the best day of my life since Arden was born. :)


TTYL,

Angela

No comments: