Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Mother's" Three Tiered Stand

Andrew and I are not really big on giving gifts to each other. i guess we OUTgrew that awhile ago and now use the "if you want it buy it" method. it works for me :) i was SURprised when he came home on mother's day with this 3 tiered stand which he said "arden told him" to buy me. all i asked for mother's day was to sleep IN, but this stand was great too. i was clueless on what to put in this until this past weekend when i finally threw in some ODDS and ENDS from my home accessories closet.
If you can't tell, those are gold dessert and serving utencils in a minaiture picture, some china saucers i picked up at the Market Days, some linen napkins and a small iron-stone bird. i would like to get some CUTER napkins, but that will have to go on my "to-do" list until after Arden's birthday. besides, i'm sure i will be changing this up periodically.
Speaking of Arden, that little baby is acting more grown up everyday!
Can you believe she's almost a 1 year old? sigh.....
TTYL,
Angela

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I meant to comment on your stand when I was there the other day. I thought it looked really good with your display. Plus you know I'm a sucker for birds!!

V

Anonymous said...

One more thing, could Arden look any cuter?? Ugh! I don't know what to do with that little girl!!

Love,
V