Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SKINNY CooK!

I saw this sign this morning and it made me laugh, since this week is Thanksgiving. I keep it hanging in my kitchen entrance, everyone laughs when they read it...

November has been filled with everyone at Little Bird Cottage taking turns getting sick. It's made for some very BOOooring weekends. This past weekend a cold front blew in that made everyone want to stay inside like an Eskimo. Texas Eskimos, that is.
Here are some pics from Church a few weeks back...


I'm hoping to get one more post in before Turkey Day, but just in case I don't, HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!

TTYL,

Angela

1 comment:

Pink Slippers said...

Yes, that sickey sick stuff has been visiting here too. With 8 people in our home it tends to hang out a looonnnggg time. I want it to go away. Happy Thanksgiving.