Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally fallen for FALL...

I don't really get into the spirit of decorating for Fall until after Halloween. Now all my scary witches and ghosts are gone, so it feels like it's time for leaves and pumpkins and such...

These branches are real, I cut them off a neglected tree in my neighborhood. The tree was on the side of someone's house who lives on the corner, near a stop sign. I don't think they would have cared. Just to make sure they didn't care though, I cut the branches at night in the dark while no one was around. hee..hee.. :) I threw them on Arden's stroller and hightailed it back to my house like I was pushing a baby that needed to get to bed! Baby branches, that is.


This is REAL corn, bought from the Pumpkin Patch for 50 cents!



A cold front is blowing in as I type this and I am excited, it's about time we get some cool weather around here! Time to settle in with Andy and a scary movie!! We're heading to Austin tomorrow for some shopping and to visit some old friends. Arden says "BYE!" Have a great weekend, everyone.

TTYL,

Angela

1 comment:

Pink Slippers said...

((Laughing))) Just loved the tree story. So cute.