Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Is it ever to late for Halloween? NO!!!

Clearly, I'm behind on my blogging by about a week or two. Between recovering from our Halloween Party, Andy getting food poisoning, birthday parties, and all the other wonderful-yet tiring activities that one finds themselves involved in when they have a child, I've been m.i.a. from blogger. Still, I had to share these adorable photos of Arden and her friend, Brooklyn at the Pumpkin Patch and Trick or Treating, even though I'm well past the deadline for all things spooky.
Arden was scared of Brooklyn whenever she had her "kangeroo" hood on, she didn't realize how CUTE this costume is. Check out that baby 'Roo in Brooklyn's "pouch"!
Trick or Treating for the first time!
The girls at the end of a looong night, although they still had tons of energy to keep going!
I had to finish with these, the last pics of our Halloween decor. We had a great turn out for our Party, which was a kid's party, prior to Trick or Treating. Hopefully we can do it again in 2009.



I heart Halloween. More than Christmas. More than my birthday even. (sniffle, sniffle, tears falling) Oh well, farewell Halloween. On to Thanksgiving!!! Harvest Time!!!
TTYL,
Angela

3 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

Cute and adorable

Anonymous said...

Happy first Halloween. Arden was
an adorable Dorothy. I like Toto
in the basket; very cute.

Brooklyn's costume is adorable too, with the pouch and everything. Aw poor Arden, that she
was afraid of the hood.

Sorry to hear about the food poisoning. How horrible.

Glad the party was a success!
Andrea

Amber said...

Thanks for your message! I've obviously been away from the blog world for almost a month! Both posting and reading! I've got a lot to catch up on! :) We've been super busy, traveling, and just plain overwhelmed, so blogging took an unintended backseat for a little while. ;) But, I'm back with lots of pics to post with all we've been up to lately!

Arden was a super cute Dorothy! Love the red sparkle slippers. I think it's quite hysterical that she was afraid of her friend when she was wearing the hood! ;) Too funny!