Friday, August 15, 2008

Where the "Blog" have I Been?

I haven't been around on here much because I've been busy baking things like this:

And putting together gifts for special people...


And spending time with her:


Taking care of these two (that furry short one is a shit-zu) :


And taking care of this girl also:


Sometimes contending with this:


And cleaning up messes like this:


But for the most part, just having fun with these two:

In the midst of all of this, I still didn't forget about posting pics of Judy's Garden though, so Enjoy!

Welcome to Judy's Garden!






What Garden would be complete without a little blue Potting Shed?


I like to call this "Pig Alley"...


And when it's not to hot, you can go rest on the porch swing that's covered with pillows...

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!
TTYL,
Angela

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Your blog is so cute!! And I don't think anybody could be as cute as your little girl!! :)

Love that garden too!

Shannon said...

Thanks for your opinion on my urns. I love that idea!