Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sweet Surprise!



Saturday's SURPRISE party was for our dear friend Kimberly. Everything turned out beautifully, her family and boyfriend and a few of her close friends worked so hard to make everything absolutely PERFECT. As you can see, they did a fantastic job....










HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY KIMBERLY!!!


We didn't get to dance the night away with Kim and all the party go-ers since at the end of the night I wasn't feeling well, but the party was a big success and I know a great time was had by all.

And when we came home a little earlier than expected our own little party animal was having sweet dreams....

TTYL,

Angela

1 comment:

Amber said...

Cute invitation! and cake! It looks like it was a fabulous party! I'm sure your friend felt loved & appreciated. I know I would! ;) Sorry you weren't feeling well and had to leave early. Glad you felt well enough to celebrate for awhile!