Saturday, March 22, 2008

Make it a Great One....

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! Whether you are spending the day with friends and family, or alone and curled up with a good book; take pleasure in whatever the day brings.






We will be hosting all of my family (about 10 people) here in our 'Little Bird Cottage' for an Easter Potluck. I am happy to report I set everything up Saturday evening so there will be no last minute rush! Of course, our own 'little bunny' is ready for her first Easter with a fluffy dress and a big smile....


2 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Angela,
The comment you left me was so cute!

Hope you're enjoying a wonderful Easter (I know you are!).

Happy day, Happy Easter!
~Tracie

Anonymous said...

Angela,
I love what you have done with your site! So adorable, especially the pictures of Miss Arden!
I'm happy to know you had a fantastic Easter with your family.

Till next time,
Vanessa