Wednesday, March 19, 2008

And so it begins....

Wow!!
My first blog....where should I begin??? Well, to my readers (that would be all ZERO of you for now), I can't always promise this blog will have the best writing, or the best pictures, or the best of anything for that matter. I can't promise it will have all the fancy shmancy technical stuff that others before me have presented, but I can promise it will be delivered with love, and enthusiasim, and a little bit of the quirkiness that my friends and family have grown to love about me.

A blog about my adventures in decorating, whether it be in my home or a friends, and of course my attempts at crafting and creating (eye rolls from the peanut gallery). And of course, a little 4-1-1 on what my precious angel, Baby Arden (currently 9, going on 10 months) is doing. I guess I will start with a few peeks at my Easter decorations. This is my first year ever putting up decorations for Easter. First year to decorate, but not my first year to purchase decorations! No, in fact, these bunnies and such have been sitting in my various storage closets for MANY, MANY years now. They were purchased when my little family was just a mere twinkle in my eye and have moved with me from apartment to apartment over the years. I guess I've always had a love for bunnies and all things Spring. Now that I'm a mom and a homeowner, I suppose it's finally time for the Easter crew to make it's debut. And of course, Arden--who today decided to help with the laundry and pretty much get into everything. Enjoy!!













































3 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Angela,
I stumbled upon your new blog from a comment you left.

Well, welcome to blog land!

Come visit me if you get a chance.

The pictures of Arden are just lovely, you're well on your way.
Happy Easter weekend,
~Tracie
My Petite Maison

Free Art Printables said...

Congrats and welome to the blogging world!I'm your first "bloglines" subscriber~! :)
Jen R

Anita said...

Welcome to blogging! I am loving all your bunnies, especially the live sweet one named Arden. Cute!