Friday, December 12, 2008

A "non" Christmas Post

My tree has been up since December 3rd. Mary, Jesus, Joseph, and Santa Claus have been lighting up my front yard for a week now. I finished shopping for 10 people yesterday and half of the gifts are wrapped. My camera has been resting quietly in my bedside drawer since Thanksgiving, along with a stack of books that have been waiting for me. Perhaps this weekend I will finally take some pics to chronicle all the holiday cheer around my house (and get in some good reading time too). In the meantime, let's change things up a bit.
I've been looking at Christmas Tree and Christmas decor postings on other people's blogs for 2 weeks now. They are all LOVELY, absolutely LOVELY. I've never seen so many wonderful St. Nicks, vintage berries, frosty snowflakes, or pinecones. Today however, I thought I would give tinsel and garland a break and do something a little different. How about some Bedroom Inspiration!? Now, now, don't get snarky on me--I'm referring to decor!

I found all of these on Better Homes & Gardens, I'm sure they've made the pages of blogland before, but if you haven't seem them, I know you will find them inspiring. Which one is your favorite?
The walls in this one below is the same color as Arden's Nursery...



Could you sleep in this room below? The wall color is very similiar to my kitchen. I'm inspired by the picture, but not quiet sure I could really snuggle up in here...Perhaps it's just to colonial? Oh, I know! The bed's to small!
Now, here's a picture of someone I could definetly snuggle up with!
These pictures are from a few days before Arden fell and scratched up her face. BTW, Arden's face is healing nicely. Thank goodness, bcs we are taking photos next week!


Tomorrow we will enjoy time at the park and then lunch together, the 3 of us. Have a great Saturday! Soon it will be Christmas on here too!

TTYL,

Angela

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had to choose a room, i think I would go for either #1 or #3. Its a tough choice. #4 looked like there was to much light and I need darkness when I sleep.
Kiss Arden for me!!
xoxo
V

Pink Slippers said...

I LOVE the bed in the second picture but my furniture is black and my husband is suppose to paint our walls a light pink soon. So I do love the pink bedroom too.
and of course I love the scottie doggie dress.