Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lazy Loungers

There are SO many comfy places in my little cottage for someone to relax and take a BREAK. unfortunately, most of those places are always occupied by 2 smitten kittens who think they REALLy do own this cottage. my charming window seat is the lion's lair.....
I've taken to laying out egyptian cotton towels for these "royal highnesses" so that i can keep them comfortable AND keep my upholstery fur free ;)

Even the bistro table where one is supposed to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning or a glass of wine at night is fair game for the furry creatures in this garden.....
Luckily this little rabbit below that used to hop all around the floor started walking on friday! Congratulations Arden, you're officially a "toddler"!

3 days until Arden's B-day!
TTYL,
Angela

2 comments:

Krista said...

I am so excited to read that Arden is walking!! Wow...how time has flown!! It has been way too long since I've seen her and I can't wait to celebrate her birthday with you next weekend!! Love you!

{oc cottage} said...

You are so right, I think our cats "allow" us to live in their homes!
Your are darling!

M ^..^